Partner Marketing Specialist
- United States
- Full Time
- Marketing (Non Client Facing)
- Mid Level
Do you love marketing technology? Might the Marketing Technology Landscape Supergraphic already be hanging on your home office wall? Do you geek out when you discover a new marketing technology that solves a sales, marketing, or customer success problem? Are you looking to work with bright people who respect you for your contributions and your character? Do you want to dominate your career without killing your personal life? If so, you should consider becoming our first Partner Marketing Specialist.
We’re looking for a responsible, accountable, and driven marketing professional who wants to help build scalable new lines of business by collaborating with our current and future MarTech partners. You will be challenged every day and you will develop skills and a track record that you can be proud of!
We’re building a different kind of agency at SmartBug Media—one where you can deliver great results, have a great time with people you respect, and still embrace the things that matter in life.
SmartBug’s Partner Marketing Specialist role is a non-client facing that supports the execution of marketing technology (MarTech) initiatives across both client services and sales teams and is a part of the internal marketing team. SmartBug’s agency MarTech stack has been curated to complement its service offerings, amplify SmartBug’s own demand generation and brand marketing efforts, support client goals, and drive consistent revenue growth for the organization.
The primary responsibility for the SmartBug Partner Marketing Specialist will be to enable our client services team to sell and best leverage partner technology within our client accounts.
- Works collaboratively with Client Services leadership to develop new service offerings around MarTech solutions, ensuring services are properly scoped, documented
- Supporting the Sr. Manager, Partner Programs
- with onboarding partner checklist to make sure all information collected from new partners is processed effectively
- with maintaining and build relationships with key partner point of contacts
- Maintain internal knowledge base (Tettra) to ensure critical information about each MarTech partner is accurate, including collecting sales enablement materials (demo videos, 1-pagers, slide decks) from partners and organize/store in SmartBug’s knowledge base
- Practice your craft by contributing to SmartBug Media’s marketing efforts each month which may include blogging (including guest blogging for MarTech partners), webinar hosting and/or a panelist role, and/or the creation of more premium content.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Have fun and make some great friends!
Preferred Experience and Education:
- 3+ years experience with sales and/or marketing technology
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot required
- Hands-on experience with any of the following platforms preferred: Salesforce, CallRail, RollWorks, Terminus, Vidyard, Rybbon, Sendoso, and others
- Passion for digital marketing with a strong understanding of inbound and digital marketing
- Desire to learn on your own and keep up with inbound marketing and marketing technology developments and best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Slack, Zoom
- Recorded video questionnaire
- Phone screening
- Panel video interview with the marketing team
- Reference checking
- Final video interview with SmartBug’s President
Our extensive employee benefits program includes:
- Health insurance with company contribution
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid time off
- Unlimited sick time
- 4 week paid sabbatical every 5 years of employment
- Monthly remote work allowance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Flexible spend plan
- Company-funded short-term disability and life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Annual leadership conference, SmartBugaPalooza
- Training budget
- The flexibility of working remotely
- MacBook Air issued to you at time of hire
About SmartBug Media
SmartBug Media is a fast-growing and nationally recognized inbound marketing agency. We’ve built our name and client base by delivering game-changing marketing campaigns that increase traffic, leads, customers, and brand value. That’s why we are recommended by some of the biggest names in inbound marketing and maintain a client roster that’s growing by the day. We are a 130+ person remote company that believes you shouldn’t have to compromise work/life balance to deliver great work, and we think that you can do this from anywhere.